I often think not to blog general stuff to my blog where IT stuff is blogged, also i figured out that not to keep separate blog for occasional blogging of other stuffs.
well back to the subject…
The Lion, the Fox and the Ass entered into an agreement to assist each other in the chase. Having secured a large booty, the Lion on their return from the forest asked the Ass to allot his due portion to each of the three partners in the treaty. The Ass carefully divided the spoil into three equal shares and modestly requested the two others to make the first choice. The Lion, bursting out into a great rage, devoured the Ass. Then he requested the Fox to do him the favor to make a division. The Fox accumulated all that they had killed into one large heap and left to himself the smallest possible morsel. The Lion said, “Who has taught you, my very excellent fellow, the art of division? You are perfect to a fraction. He replied, “I learned it from the Ass, by witnessing his fate.“
Happy is he/she who learns from the misfortunes of others.
original source here
never stop exploring…. was the inspiring statement i was pretty impressed i found it on joeware
Note: The following axioms / postulates / proverbs whatever its considered as, are collected (will always be) , identified or probably inspired (inspirational) statements that urged me to jot it down and just weird thought of losing the file and securing it else where (blogged) its here.
- IT: where success fails, and failure succeeds (One of Paul Murphy’s conundra for IT management is that the better you are at doing the job, the less recognition you’ll get for it.)
- Variety is the spice of life
- The key to your happiness right now has everything to do with money — but probably not in the way you think. It’s not about getting more — it’s about learning how to better manage what you already have. Re-examine your savings situation and your budget. And if you don’t yet have a budget, start working on one! Break down your expenses, and you’ll quickly see some easy, painless ways to spend less and save a lot more.
- You’ve got to plan for the future today, and that future should definitely include Microsoft Vista certification!
- Don’t measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability. – John Wooden
- You must do the very thing you think you cannot do. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him. – Sidney Greenberg
- Success requires vision, Engineering takes time. In that time markets evolve. Needs and desires change. Technologies emerge. Price points (usually) drop.
- Life can be tough at times. If you want to succeed in life, you have to learn to persevere, have faith and work with determination.
- Life is not measured by moments u breath but by the moments that take ur breath away.
- To become a millionaire you need to work hard, to become a billionaire you need LUCK.
- Plants need air, water and sunlight to grow. What are three essential items that your mind, body and spirit need to do the same? Think about it, then figure out ways to incorporate them into your life on a regular basis.
- Using Linux gives me a satisfying sense of “sticking it to the man,” although at times I get the feeling that the person I’m sticking it to ends up being me.
- A hacker does for love what others would not do for money.
- No matter how much books you read or how good they are – you will never become a true Ruby hacker until you actually begin to use the acquired knowledge and put it into practice.
- Learn to be discreet in matters of strategy and planning
- Don’t sit around waiting for someone else to give you your big break. Stand up, get inspired about something you care about and make it yourself.
- It takes a lot of hard work and courage to succeed in life.
- The reality can be a lot different than the fantasy.
- “Experience is what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted”—Italian Proverb
more in future…..