Today i encountered an requirement to import NSVPX appliance into Hyper-V cluster.
The step are basically few and easy as follows:
- Through Hyper-V manager, in the “Actions” pane right hand side, select “Import Virtual Machine”
- Follows the steps and select the CSV (clustered shared volume)
- Once the import process is completed, do not start the VM
- Through “Failover Cluster Manager”, in the “Actions” pane right hand side, select “Configure role”
- Click next, in the “Select Role” step, scroll down and select “virtual machine”
- Upon clicking next the VM which was imported in step 1 & 2 & which is in offline state is listed.
- Select the VM for high availability configuration and click finish